I changed the non-impact contact force from
new Vector(theta, sumForce.magProj(new Vector(theta + Math.PI, 1)));
new Vector(theta, 10 + sumForce.magProj(new Vector(theta + Math.PI, 1)));
I still don't know why it works...
Other than fixing that, I have been thinking about licenses. I want Kromapoka to be open source but I still want to put money toward paying for college.
maybe a license along the lines of:
Users have the right to edit any and all files under this license. Users are forbidden from distributing this work, in whole or in part, whether commercial or not. Distributing derivations without written permission from the author are also prohibited.
I realize that I am just opening the avenue for pirates. I prefer to ignore the pirates and sell to the honest customers. I don't think I need to worry about making sure they use the same license because they can't legally distribute derivations anyway.
My scripts are done. Back to work!